Get the best response to your advertisement and make use of the creative opportunities in our unique magazine worlds
In 2018 we will continue the development of our magazine universes. We take pride in being in frequent contact with our readers wherever they are in the media landscape, in print or digital. Therefore, our goal is to inspire the readers through unique content regardless of the media or media channel. Relevant content adapted to the reading situation actually gives much better exposure of the advertiser’s messages. And we would like to create the optimal conditions so your campaign will be a success through the many contact points we have to attractive target groups.
At Benjamin Media we are ready to play when it comes to creative campaigns and new content-based campaigns. To an increasing extent, our customers demand more content-related commercial articles in the form of Native advertising. Therefore, in 2018 we will have gathered a strong team in an independent department called Benjamin Native. The goal is that in cooperation with the customers, we will be able to create entirely unique and effective Native campaigns.
We are always willing to provide creative ideas as to how you can find new paths to reaching your target group with effective, relevant and enriching commercial content.
So be sure that you don’t forget to include Benjamin Media’s many attractive media in your media plan in 2018. Regardless of whether you prefer digital advertising, print or a good combination. We know that the combination of both media platforms in the same universe gives an increased effect.
We look forward to a good cooperation in 2018.
Analysis tasks includes:
- Ad testing – in 2013 alone, we tested 433 ads spread over 18 issues of our magazines.
- Pre-testing of various ad formats – carried out in close collaboration with the client and agency.
- Reader and user surveys – based on external sources (TNS Gallup or Gemius) or gathered via our own reader panels.
- Measurement of advertising efficiency in connection with major advertising collaborations – such as pre and post-testing of the “Mænd mod kræft” (Men against cancer) campaign at the end of 2013.
- Small product test among readers typically for use in advertorials or other creative collaborations./li>