Get the best response to your advertisement and make use of the creative opportunities in our unique magazine worlds
In 2017 we will continue to develop our magazine ‘worlds’. We take pride in reaching our readers frequently and through whatever media landscape they use, whether print or digital. We aim to inspire our readers through our unique content, irrespective of media or channel. Relevant content, adapted to the reading situation, is after all a better way to ensure exposure for our advertisers and their messages. We would like to create the very best conditions for your campaign to thrive, through the many points of contact we have with attractive target groups.
2017, offers a number of new initiatives. We took a head start at the end of 2016 and already introduced the food site Måltid.nu. A site that inspires Danes with healthy and easy cooking, based on the ingredients they know and like. Besides lots of wonderful recipes, you can access three leading blogs integrated in Måltid.nu. New is also our Dutch interior decoration magazine Scandinavian Living – By Bo Bedre. A Bo Bedre inspired new magazine we publish in Holland, 6 times 2017.
Overall, we at Benjamin Media are ready to join the fray when it comes to creative campaigns and new content-based campaigns. We are always happy to share our creative ideas with you and help you to use effective, relevant and rewarding commercial content to find new ways to reach your target group.
Analysis tasks includes:
- Ad testing – in 2013 alone, we tested 433 ads spread over 18 issues of our magazines.
- Pre-testing of various ad formats – carried out in close collaboration with the client and agency.
- Reader and user surveys – based on external sources (TNS Gallup or Gemius) or gathered via our own reader panels.
- Measurement of advertising efficiency in connection with major advertising collaborations – such as pre and post-testing of the “Mænd mod kræft” (Men against cancer) campaign at the end of 2013.
- Small product test among readers typically for use in advertorials or other creative collaborations./li>