Get the best response to your advertisement and make use of the creative opportunities in our unique magazine worlds
At Benjamin Media, we have some of Denmark’s strongest brands in housing, garden, cars, fashion, beauty, fitness, health, DIY, IT and photography. Through these brands, we are in touch with customers in both Denmark and the rest of the Nordic countries daily, and this contact allows us to connect your brand with some of the media world’s most interesting and affluent demographics.
Our media’s users are demanding, and the trust they show us by using our platforms is what drives us. We see it as our mission to meet the consumers, where they want to be met, with what they find interesting and when they want to use our content. When we live up to these obligations, we are rewarded with great engagement, long reading times and overall satisfied customers. In a media world that is changing more and more, time with the users is a key, value-producing element, and therefore forms a foundation for our cooperation with advertisers and commercial partners.
This is a time we would also like to spend showing individual users your particular commercial message, and we are happy to assist in the entire process from media strategy to execution. The possibilities are boundless – from print, digital, sponsorships and on to integrated cross-platform content collaboration. Our award-nominated specialists at Benjamin Native Studio are experts at Native Advertising and are eager to meet for a talk about dreams, challenges and solutions. We promise you will not be disappointed!
In 2019 I look forward to continuing to develop closer business partnerships in advance and to establish stronger ties between Benjamin Media’s target demographics and commercial partners.
Tommy Sverre Willumsen
Sales Director, idényt
Analysis tasks includes:
- Ad testing – in 2013 alone, we tested 433 ads spread over 18 issues of our magazines.
- Pre-testing of various ad formats – carried out in close collaboration with the client and agency.
- Reader and user surveys – based on external sources (TNS Gallup or Gemius) or gathered via our own reader panels.
- Measurement of advertising efficiency in connection with major advertising collaborations – such as pre and post-testing of the “Mænd mod kræft” (Men against cancer) campaign at the end of 2013.
- Small product test among readers typically for use in Native Articles or other creative collaborations./li>