• Half and quarter-page ads must fit the magazine format.
• Text and logo should be placed at least 9 mm from cropping.
• Bitmap images must have a resolution of at least 600 dpi.
• All images can be JPEG compressed in highest quality.
• AIl images and colours must be defined as CMYK with a max. total colouring of 310%.
• To ensure that colours are reproduced correctly, our ICC profile must be used.
• To ensure that colours are reproduced correctly, we must receive a proof print prior to deadline. If the proof print is not received in due time, no liability is accepted for any variations in the reproduction of colours. Benjamin Media accepts no liability for small variations in the reproduction of colours.
We offer many options: inserts: loose inserts, stapled and glued inserts, geosegmented, etc. Rates are based on weight. The price depends on the circulation and format. Postage applies on the subscription part according to Post Danmark rates.
Please send dummies to: Benjamin Media, Att.: Annoncesupport, Finsensvej 6D, 2000 Frederiksberg
Ad control: We reserve the right to reject ads that violate any applicable laws or are otherwise undesirable. Ads that we feel can be confused with editorial content must bear the wording ANNONCE.
Errors and corrections: Following submission of the finished material, no reduction in price is given in the event of errors if the material does not meet our specifications described under ‘Technical specifications’.
For organisational reasons, orders for advertisements to be placed in our magazines may be cancelled no later than five work days before the materials deadline for the magazine in question. Digital campaign orders may be cancelled no later than five work days before the planned commencement of the campaign. If you want to withdraw the advertisement or campaign after these dates, the full amount is payable. Where Benjamin Media is responsible for the production of commercial, digital or printed material, cancellation may take place no later than five work days before commencement of production.